Corporate, Foundation, and Government Giving
Corporate, foundation, and government support is an essential component of our annual budget. Grants subsidize member contributions for low-income singers; enable us to offer a stipend to our conducting intern; fund new commissions; support our subscription program; support continuing education for our artistic team and Board members; and cover general operating expenses.
The Orange County Women’s Chorus would like to thank the following businesses, corporations, foundations, and government agencies for their generous support during the 2020 – 2021 season. You make a difference in the lives of Orange County residents by enabling us to share our music!
- Archarios Foundation, in memory of Ken Morgan
- AYCO Charitable Foundation, Jeffrey A. and Susan L. Berkel Fund
- Benevity, Inc.
- Boeing Corporation
- County of Orange District 5 Small Business Grants (CARES Act)
- Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC, Morris Family Foundation
- The Horowitz Group
- Robert J. and Doreen D. Marshall Fund for Classical Music and Dramatic Arts, Orange County Community Foundation
- Stahr Family Fund, Orange County Community Foundation
- Vanguard Charitable, The Newell Family Giving Fund