Thank you for your incredible support of the Orange County Women's Chorus. Click here to download our annual report, which highlights who we are, what we do, and how you've helped us achieve our goals.
Thank you for your generosity on Orange County's second annual giving day. We raised more than $17,000 from 89 donors in 30 hours!
Additional Ways to Support the OCWC
It takes more than just great singing to keep a chorus thriving! The OCWC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that relies on the generosity of individual supporters for a large portion of our budget. By making a tax-deductible contribution, you can....
- sponsor a lower-income singer by subsidizing her singer contribution;
- sponsor a special concert or a guest performer;
- help us commission new works by emerging composers;
- support our internship program for aspiring female conductors;
- help us bring music to audiences who are seldom able to enjoy live concerts;
- and much more!
Monetary donations aren't the only way to help; we also need non-singing volunteers to help with office tasks, mailings, receptions, and publicity.
Our contributors are recognized in our concert programs and invited to special "donors-only" events.
Please e-mail us for more information on becoming a friend of the Orange County Women's Chorus, click on the icon below to make a secure online donation, or send your tax-deductible donation to:
Orange County Women's Chorus
23802 Avenida de la Carlota
Laguna Hills, CA 92653